This candidate is a member of the Federalist Society.
Fay Olga Pappas has 10 years of experience as an attorney.
She started her career in 2012 working in private practice. She works at a law firm practicing as a personal injury attorney representing the injured party. She handles the cases of wrongful death, medical malpractice, serious auto-accident, products liability, and nursing home abuse.
In law school, she was an editor of the Florida Law Review.
Note: Some sources, like the Orlando Sentinel and Florida Today, have a limited number of free articles before putting up a paywall.
This Candidate Only
- Q&A: Circuit Judge Candidate Voluntary Self-Disclosure Statements (The Florida Bar, 2022)
- Profile: Leadership Lessons (L)earned (Rollins, 2021)
- Article: Dozens of Florida RV Parks Offer Free Housing for Health Care Workers (RV Miles, 2020)
- Author: Post-Joerg Florida: How to Stop the Defense From Slashing the Boardable Specials of Plaintiffs Who Are Medicaid or Medicare Beneficiaries (Florida Justice Association, Issue 600, pg 56-57, Jan/Feb 2018)
- Author: Wakeup Call What Young Lawyers Need to Know Today About the Future of Their Practice, According to the Florida Bar's Vision 2016 Commission (Florida Justice Association Journal, Issue 586, pg 60-64, Sep/Oct 2015)
- Author: Wrong Means to an Unjust End? A Comment on the Eleventh Circuit’s Decision in First Vagabonds Church of God (Florida Law Review, Vol. 64, Issue 4, July 2012)
- Video: GOAABA/ACT Judicial Candidate Forum, Circuit Court (1h27m)
- Video: Orlando Sentinel Board Interview on YouTube, Alison Kerestes and Fay Olga Pappas, 2022 (29m)
- Video Forum: Hot Topics Judicial Candidates Forum (League of Women Voters Orange County, 2022)
Allison Kerestes & Fay Olga Pappas (1m25s - 13m) Audience Questions to All Candidates (36m - 51m). Audience topics: public schools, handgun owners, Federalist Society, Textualism, maintaining objectivity, judges in the news, racial bias
* Appointed instead of running for election because of a vacancy between election cycles.