This candidate is a member of the Federalist Society.
Judge Andrew Asher Bain was appointed to this seat in 2020 by Governor Ron DeSantis.*
Before he was elected to the Circuit bench, he had 7 years of experience as an attorney. He began his career in 2013 as a Prosecutor. He had experience in criminal cases, such as misdemeanors, adult felonies, and delinquency.
Before attending law school, he played football for the Miami Hurricanes.
Note: Some sources, like the Orlando Sentinel and Florida Today, have a limited number of free articles before putting up a paywall.
This Candidate Only
- Q&A: County Judge Candidate Voluntary Self-Disclosure Statements (The Florida Bar, 2022)
- Podcast Guest: Episode 86 "Uncultured Bias" of Judicial Underground podcast, Jun 2022 (48m-1h47m)
- Podcast Guest: Episode of The Ted Show, May 2022 (20m)
- Podcast Guest: 9th Unplugged, Feb 2022 (9m)
- Video: PAD Webinar Series, panel "Becoming a Judge, Magistrate or Hearing Officer", Feb 2021 (1h3m)
- Podcast Guest: Episode of The Legal Limit, Nov 2020 (25m)
- Profile: The Honorable Andrew Bain | Miami Hurricanes Football | Oct 2020
- Podcast Guest: Episode 107 of Open Ninth Podcast, Aug 2020 (28m)
* Appointed instead of running for election because of a vacancy between election cycles.