This candidate is a member of the Federalist Society.
Judge Kelly Ingram was elected to this seat in 2016 with 55.9% of the vote.
Before she was elected to the Circuit bench, she had 7 years of experience as an attorney.
She began her career in 2009 as a Prosecutor before transitioning to private practice. In 2011, she joined a firm specializing in criminal defense and family law. In 2013, she opened her own firm where she specialized in criminal defense and family law.
Note: Some sources, like the Orlando Sentinel and Florida Today, have a limited number of free articles before putting up a paywall.
This Candidate Only
- Q&A: County Judge Candidate Voluntary Self-Disclosure Statements (The Florida Bar, 2022)
- Article: Charge dismissed against officer in K-9 partner’s death (Seattle Times, 2019)
- Article: Melbourne mother accused of DUI with children in car (ClickOrlando.com, 2019)
- Article: Swedish man travels to Florida to meet underage girl, police say (ClickOrlando.com, 2019)
- Article: Deputies: Merritt Island 'madam' hired prostitutes to run business (ClickOrlando.com, 2019)
- Article: Brevard elementary teacher accused of molesting student in class (ClickOrlando.com, 2017)
- Article: Meet Brevard's seven judicial candidates vying for county, circuit judge (Florida Today, 2022)
- Video Forum: Judicial Candidates Forum (North Brevard Democratic Club, 2022)David Baker, Judge Kelly Ingram (25m - 42m)
David Baker, Judge Kelly Ingram (25m - 42m)
* Appointed instead of running for election because of a vacancy between election cycles.